At Hamai, we offer consultations about our products and welcome your questions.
Feel free to contact us by telephone or email if you have anything you would like to ask about valves.
Our hours for international phone calls are from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. JST (available in English).
At Hamai, we welcome your inquiries and offer consultations by phone.
- International call
- +81-3-3492-6655From 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. JST (available in English)
Please enter your inquiry or what you would like to consult us about into the form below and press Submit.
We will look at your inquiry and respond as soon as we can.
(accepted 24 hours a day; English only).
Schedule an online business meeting (on Webex by Cisco, Zoom, or Microsoft Teams)
- Enter the required information
- Confirmation email from Hamai
- Schedule adjustment
- Meeting invitation email
- Online meeting
At Hamai, we welcome potential customers to online business meetings to respond to specific inquiries, needs, and consultations from around the world.
Please enter the required information in the dedicated form and press Send.
When we receive the email, we will reply with confirmation of the details and the dates and times we propose for the meeting. After communicating and agreeing on a time, we will send an email invitation to the online business meeting (on Webex by Cisco, Zoom, or Microsoft Teams).
- *1.Please enter the meeting room at the agreed time. A person responsible for overseas accounts will meet with you.
- *2.There is no need to sign up for an account to join the online business meeting.
- *3.If we cannot meet at the time you desire, we will contact you again to reschedule.
- *4.If you have not heard from us to arrange an appointment for more than five days after your inquiry, there may have been a system issue or a mistake in the contact information. Please contact us directly from our email form.
- *5.Depending on your inquiry, engineers or other staff members may join the meeting.
Hours of availability
- Online business meetings can be scheduled between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. JST.
- If you desire a time outside those hours, we will consider the case individually and arrange a time.
- Data charges are paid by the user. Attending the meeting on a smartphone may result in higher data charges. Please check your contract for your data plan.
- If the data connection during the meeting is poor, we may not be able to hold the online business meeting. We recommend a Wi-Fi environment.
- Details we discuss during the online business meeting include personal information and confidential information. Do not tell others, post on social media, or otherwise make the information known to third parties.
Hours of availability for online business meetings (9 a.m. to 6 p.m. JST)
- Best hours for both your company and ours
- Core business hours for the region
- Hours we can accommodate if necessary